Friday 31 October 2008

Flower Anyone

I was having a play with this colour combination and I am not sure who it is for yet, but the time will come that I will need a card for that special occasion.
I used SU Pink Passion as my base cardthen I have used Lovely Lilac and place that to the left hand side of my card I used a fiskars border punch to create the decorative side of the card and I have stamped the Itty Bitty Background stamp in Lovely Lilac as well . The image is from Bella Stamps and how gorgeous is she , I had loads of fun water colouring her I used only orange and Lovely lilac and YO Yo Yellow for the Daisy. Too finish I have place a large Rhinestone into the centre of the Daisy and Stamped a sentiment into the bottom right hand side.
Photobucket

2 comments:

ikki said...

Hi Tash, Great card, someone will love it! Like the border punch you have used. Speak soon on SBS26 Ikki

~T~ said...

I love it, it looks so fun!