Friday 17 October 2008

Birthday Card


Its the time of the year for Birthdays,this card is for one of Tyler's friends at school I wasn't sure what I was going to do,but I just purchased the Stampin-up Big Bold Birthday Set(BBBS) and I thought that I would have to have a play and this is what I came up with.
I used 3 colours from the Stampin-up range Groovy Guava,Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou. The base card was Blue Bayou then i matted with Grovvy Guava and from the BBBS I used the dots too create some texture and stamped then with Groovy Guava. I then used Wild Wasabi and matted a piece of white on top. Then with all three colours I used the BBBS and used the cupcake bottom and cupcake top and stamped them onto the white piece of card I then placed some ribbon around and stamped make a wish and to finish I have covered the top of the cupcake with Crystal Ice Stickles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I did a cupcake card too for Barra ...... now that the party was cancelled, I might have another crack at it. Love your work, the sparkles are awesome!

:) Marcia

~T~ said...

Very Nice. I like it. Good job.