Thursday 30 October 2008

For One Of Tylers Mates

This card is for another one of Tyler's friends at school,with this card I was experimenting and I was really happy with it when I was finished.
I used Old Olive as my base card and then stamped with the Itty Bitty background in old olive as well ,then to create the second matte I have used chocolate chip and not quite navy, I was very lucky to be given this gorgeous image from my friend Marcia It is from the High Hopes range of stamps Walking Wally( I would love to get my hands on some more because they are absolutely gorgeous) I have then water coloured Wally in and then matted him onto the other to colours. Then I have punched out 2 oval circles 1 in Chocolate Chip and the other in white and I then stamped Happy Birthday onto the white. Then I have punched out 2 slots each end of the card so that the ribbon can easy slide through and underneath so that the image of Happy Birthday can slide back and forth lots of fun to do and there you have it one slider card.
Photobucket

4 comments:

~T~ said...

Very cute, and nicely done.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

SO beautiful! :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It photographed up nicely Tash - great card, loved watching you make it.

Tlbran said...

How clever! I'm sure Tyler's friend loved it. You did a great job coloring it.