Wednesday 15 October 2008

Merry Christmas


And the race is on realising there is only 11 weeks until Christmas and having not even thought of what I am going to do, I came up with this design not sure whether I have the patience to do lots of these but we will see how it goes .
I started by using SU Real Red for the base and then a basic white for my matte, I have stamped the Kaszazz Christmas Bauble small in 3 different colours from the Tim Holtz Distress ink range (Broken China,Fired Brick and Dusty Concord) I have then used the Kaszazz Love and Cherish set and used the vine and stamped it with Shabby Shutters distress ink also from Tim Holtz. I have then stamped Kaszazz Mini Messages Merry Christmas in Real red ink into the bottom right hand corner.To finish I have strung the baubles up with SU gold cord and brads at the top and magic mounted the baubles up

5 comments:

Monique said...

I love this card, it's so different and love the colours too. Thanks for sharing.
Monique
P.S. Welcome to group 26!!!

~T~ said...

TAG!

http://patchworkpjs.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagim-it.html

Alexandria said...

I really like this card! I've been thinking of doing something similiar (sp?) on a scrapbook page, just couldn't really figure it out LOL. Well, you just inspired me!

~Alexandria~

Skraptacular Designs said...

CUTE idea! I have recently tried using the Tim Holtz Distress Inks...LOVE them and gotta have them ALL!

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more!

Hugs,
Priscilla; Group #26

Tlbran said...

Great card! It's so pretty but looks like a card that mass producing would be fast and fun!