Tuesday 14 October 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging stampers #26

Hello, My name is Natasha but everyone calls me Tash. I live in Perth, Western Australia and been stamping and scrapbooking for around 8 years . I have been married for 11 years to Darren and we have 2 beautiful children Tyler who is 6 nearly 7 and Jasmine who is 2.
I was introduced to SBS by my girlfriend Marcia who is part of SBS#4(Thanks Love) and fell in love straight away with the amazing amount of talent that so many people have right across the world.
I am part of an Australian stamping and scrapbooking company called Kaszazz. They are a fantastic company to work for and I am so blessed to to have the opportunity to work with some great products.
I am looking forward to our exciting journey together and will speak to you all soon

Tash

7 comments:

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Tash! Glad you joined our sisterhood! Can't wait to get to know you better! PLEASE post more of your great work! You have such clever ideas! How cool to be able to work for a scrapbooking company! What fun!

Talk to you soon!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Alexandria said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood! I can't wait to get to know you!

~Alexandria~

~T~ said...

Welcome to SBS #26, glad your here. You'll have to tell some of us what Australia is like! I just moved to England and although it's wet and not exactly warm right now it is very green and beautiful. I look forward to traveling around the country and seeing the sights, taking pictures, and having more to scrapbook!

~T~

P.S. I love the shoes!

~T~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne said...

Hi, I've just joined SBS 26, and I can't wait to get to know everybody. Hope to chat soon,
Anne

Morti said...

Hiya!

I've joined SBS 26 too - looking forward to getting to know you!

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Hiya!#I love your blog!
I just joined the sisterhood yesterday :-)
last member of SBS#26