Tuesday 28 October 2008

For Someone Special


One of my friends from Tyler's school is having her birthday on this Saturday coming and of course that gave us the excuse to go out for lunch. We had a beautiful day, shared some very funny stories and and what more can I say I spent it with 2 beautiful people and we all realized that we should do this more often. This card was was lovely to make I started by using Pretty in Pink as my base card folded it in half, I have then used a Kaiser Craft paper to create one of the mattes then from the off cuts of the pretty in pink I have then created a second matte and stamped The aging block by Kaszazz in Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters. Then stamped the SU Stem Silhouettes with Pretty in Pink and Shabby shutters onto a small piece of Very Vanilla and Matted with an of cut of Old Olive and finished with a piece of Kaszazz swirl Ribbon and a sentiment and just dotted the flowers with some Crystal Ice stickles.

3 comments:

~T~ said...

What a beautiful card.

Alexandria said...

This is a great card! I love the color combo!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hey snap on the colours Tash - I finally get to see it. SP hid it away before I could lay eyes on it. Lovely sketch and card.