Tuesday 9 December 2008

Oh My Gosh Another Sympathy Card

Oh my Goodness I can not believe I have had to do another Sympathy Card this one was for a special family who lost someone very dear to them,once again I have tried to keep it at simple as possible, I hope this card shows them how much we are thinking of them.

Cardstock: SU Old Olive, Barely Banana and Basic White
Stamps: SU Close as a Memory(Love this set)
Inks: Stampin-up Markers Old Olive,Really Rust and More Mustard
Embellishments:Rhinestone and Kaszazz White Spotted Ribbon
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

A really delicate and pretty card Tash - they will love it I'm sure. That's a lovely stamp - it's on my wish-list! K xx

Alexandria said...

I think it is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Sassy Runner Girl said...

Another beautiful card Tash that allows the meaning to shine through.

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Tash! What a pretty card! I love using this stamp set too! In fact, I just used it to make a ceramic tile for a special friend whose son just passed away.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you won't have to use it anymore any time soon!

Hugs,
Priscilla SBS#26

Lin said...

Oh I love it!! Great card!! TFS!!
Also please go to http://sbs26.yuku.com/
to join the SBS #26 group forum.
Thanks!~Lin