Sunday 7 December 2008

Hubby's Birthday Card

This card was for Darren my Hubby's birthday I was trying come up with a different design and this is what I came up with I had a little help from a couple of books too.

Cardstock: Stampin-up whisper white A4, Vanilla Bazzill
Scrapbook Paper: Kaszazz Ebony and Ivory Cream and Black Diamond and Definitions and Spots
Stamps : Kaszazz Ebony and Ivory set and Stampin-up Birthday Best
Inks : Colorbox White Ink and Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Embellishments:Ebony and Ivory Ric Rak Ribbon and Rhinestones

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I am really loving the look of that ebony paper on this card. Different styled card and I like it.

:) Marcia

Alexandria said...

This card is really cool! I really like the design.